FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why are the prints not matted and framed?
- I don’t matt (mount) and frame my photos as I would have to charge too much in order to send your framed print to you in both weight and insurance alone. I personally recommend that my prints be mounted with an ice-white matt and framed in a simple black frame.
Can you explain the print and paper sizes to me?
- I personally hand print every photo I sell and I fit the print onto the size of paper I am printing on with a white border around the print.
- Please note that square or panorama prints fit to the closest ratio of the paper size ordered and may not cover the whole paper.
Does the watermark appear on the print?
- No. All watermarks are removed in the printing process.
Where can items be delivered?
- All prints can be purchased and delivered worldwide.
How much is delivery?
- Delivery is based on your location and will be added to your total upon checkout.
How long does shipping take?
- UK and Ireland – Royal Mail = 3-5 days
- Rest of Europe – Royal Mail = 6-8 days
- Rest of World – Royal Mail = 6-8 days
Can I purchase a digital download to license?
- You can purchase high quality digital copies of any of my prints. Digital downloads generally are more expensive as you are paying for a license. Please contact me if you would like to purchase a digital download.
How can I cancel or change my order?
- If you contact me before the image is printed I will refund your money or change the print. The order can’t be cancelled after that so please make sure you order the correct image and size as all prints are hand made to order.
Can I hire you to shoot photos for me?
- You certainly may. Send me an email indicating what it is that you would like me to shoot for you and we can easily work together to give you exactly what it is that you would like.
All photographs appearing in this site are the exclusive property of David Howell and David Howell Photography, and are protected under international copyright laws. Photographs are not to be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way, alone or with any other material or by use of computer or other electronic means without the express written consent of David Howell.
The photographer reserves the right to reproduce any images for use in greetings cards, calendars, books and/or for any other promotional purposes. Reproductions are not originals. Refunds are only offered if the print is damaged upon arrival and reported no later than 14 days after delivery.