FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the watermark appear on the print?
- No. All watermarks are removed in the printing process.
Where can items be delivered?
- All prints can be purchased and delivered worldwide.
How much is delivery?
- Delivery is based on your location and will be added to your total upon checkout.
How long does shipping take?
- UK and Ireland – Royal Mail = 3-5 days
- Rest of Europe – Royal Mail = 6-8 days
- Rest of World – Royal Mail = 6-8 days
Can I purchase a digital download to license?
- Customers can purchase full-sized digital copies of any of my prints. Please contact me if you would like to purchase a digital download.
How can I cancel or change my order?
- If you contact me before the image is printed I will refund your money. The order can’t be cancelled after that so please make sure you order the correct image and size as all prints are made to order.
All photographs appearing in this site are the exclusive property of David Howell and David Howell Photography, and are protected under international copyright laws. Photographs are not to be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way, alone or with any other material, or by use of computer or other electronic means without the express written consent of David Howell.
The photographer reserves the right to reproduce any images for use in greetings cards, calendars, books and/or for any other promotional purposes. Reproductions are not originals. Refunds are only offered if the print is damaged on arrival and reported no later than 14 days after delivery.