FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can items be delivered?
- All prints can be purchased and delivered worldwide.
How much is delivery?
- Shipping is priced accordingly based on your location. The shipping cost will be added to your total upon checkout.
How long does shipping take?
- Each print is produced on-demand and is ready to ship within 2 – 3 business days.
Can I purchase a digital download to license?
- You can purchase high quality digital copies of any of my prints. Digital downloads generally are more expensive as you are paying for a license. Please contact me if you would like to purchase a digital download.
Can I return my order?
- Every print comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your print, for any reason, simply ship it back within 30 days for a refund.
Can I hire you to shoot photos for me?
- You certainly may. Send me an email indicating what it is that you would like me to shoot for you and we can easily work together to give you exactly what it is that you would like.
All photographs appearing in this site are the exclusive property of David Howell and David Howell Photography, and are protected under international copyright laws. Photographs are not to be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way, alone or with any other material or by use of computer or other electronic means without the express written consent of David Howell.
The photographer reserves the right to reproduce any images for use in greetings cards, calendars, books and/or for any other promotional purposes. Reproductions are not originals.